Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Wholesale Clothing from K-Mart Liquidation Truckload 20 Pallets of Mixed Apparel

I just finished a truckload of wholesale clothing. The wholesale truckload was from K-Marts liquidation inventory. The liquidation truckload had twenty pallets. This was mixed apparel. The apparel was men's, woman's and children's clothing. The condition was good. The truckload had mostly closeout and overstocks. Their were a few pallets of customer returns. Each pallet had about five hundred pieces of wholesale clothing.
I paid nine thousand five hundred fifty dollars for the truckload of wholesale apparel from K-mart. I sold the pallets of liquidation merchandise for nine hundred dollars per pallet. I made a profit of seven thousand five hundred dollars. I sold the pallets of K-Mart liquidation apparel to five different customers. All sales were finished in six days.

No comments:

Post a Comment