Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wholesale Clothing Six Pallets from T.J.Max Closeout Inventory

I purchased a wholesale clothing lot of 6 pallets. This wholesale lot was closeout merchandise. The pallets were a mixed lot of women's men's and children's apparel. This lot of closeout apparel was from last winter. Their were approximately 400 pieces of wholesale mixed closeout apparel on each pallet. I paid two-thousand eight hundred dollars for the wholesale lot of T.J. Max liquidation apparel. Thgis price included shipping.
I sold the six pallets to three different customers. One of the customers sells at a local flea market. She paid me two thousand two hundred for two pallets of the overstock apparel.
The second customer exports the cloths to Mexico. He owns a small upscale retail store in Mexico City. He purchased three pallets for Three thousand dollars.
The last pallet was purchased by a long time customer of mine. She has a yard sale every weekend. She is a good friend so she only paid eight hundred dollars for the pallet.
The total for the sales of the six pallets was six thousand dollars. That makes for a profit of more than three thousand dollars. All sales were cash. I had the pallets sold before the delivery to my small warehouse. I paid a friend to $200 to help load. It took him only three hours to load all the wholesale clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment